Thursday 23 April 2009

The White Tiger


Just started this one today, will post more when I finish it! Anyone read it? What did they think?
Only 3 days later, I've finished it. It was easy to read, not quite what I'd imagined though, expected it to be more deep and meaningful! However, I did really enjoy this book, the writer held my interest to the end and I really wanted to see where it was leading. It was written as a letter, addressed to The Premier of Beijing. He was due to be visiting and wanted to know of stories from local entrepeneurs. This was how The White Tiger saw himself and he thought The Premier should know all about him and the state of his country, although it is not as straight forward as it first seems! Thoroughly enjoyed it, would recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment