Tuesday 31 March 2009

Terry Pratchett's Discworld

Terry Pratchett's Discworld Novels. Terry is my favourite author of all time. I have put them all together because they're all excellent. I do like some more than others though, the first pratchett I read was Reaper Man, and that started my love of the series!

Everyone has a favourite character or group of characters, which makes you want to read more about them and follow their exploits through the series.

I hope we are able to continue to visit Discworld for awhile to come yet and that Terry is well enough to write them!

3 comments:

  1. I'd like to point out that it was Terry Pratchett books that made my 4 months in The Falklands bearable, that was where I first started reading his books.

    ReplyDelete
  2. welcome to blogland - great idea x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vimes is not only my favourite character, but my role model :D

    ReplyDelete